Hello,

Co-authors and I want to run PGLS analyses including weights based on the
number of individuals from which the dependent variable is estimated, as an
estimate of the confidence of the species mean value. We’ve run models in gls
with the necessary control for phylogenetic non-independence as well as the
weights for the different observations. However, using gls we cannot obtain an
estimate of effect size for the linear model. Is it possible to include said
weights in phylolm, or another package that allows to estimate an effect size
for the linear models?

Cheers

Alejandro
Dr Alejandro Gonzalez Voyer
Investigador Titular B

Coordinación de Docencia y Formación de Recursos Humanos
Instituto de Ecología

Laboratorio de Conducta Animal
Instituto de Ecología
Circuito Exterior S/N