Dear colleagues.

Luke Harmon & I will be offering a graduate/postdoctoral level
phylogenetic comparative methods in R workshop at the University of
Massachusetts Boston from March 2nd through 5th, 2023 (four full
workshop days).

Admission is limited to about 15 participants. Applications are welcome
from all career stages, but we anticipate that most accepted applicants
will be early career researchers (ECRs): graduate students &
postdoctoral scholars.

We are very fortunate to be able to offer fairly generous participant
support to accepted applicants. Air travel & hotel lodging in Boston
will be fully covered for all (non-local) workshop participants. Our
travel budget is finite; however, non-U.S. ECRs are nonetheless
encouraged to apply & will be considered for travel support.

If this interests you or might benefit members of your lab, please by
all means apply <http://www.phytools.org/umb2023/>! More information and
an application form can be found at the following URL:
http://www.phytools.org/umb2023/. Please don't hesitate to contact Luke
or I with any questions.

The application deadline is *Friday, January 20th*.

Thanks everyone! All the best, Liam

--
Liam J. Revell
Professor of Biology, University of Massachusetts Boston