Von: R-sig-teaching <r-sig-teaching-boun...@r-project.org> Im Auftrag von
Manuel Spínola
Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. Dezember 2019 17:09
An: r-sig-teaching@r-project.org
Betreff: [R-sig-teaching] Making teaching material, html, pdf or powerpoint

I am planning to make teaching material for data analysis in R.  I am trying to
decide which output will be better. Html, pdf or powepoint.

I found that flexdashboard could have the potential to make the material in
html output which could include interactive graphs and tables.

Any insight on this?

Best,

--
*Manuel Spínola, Ph.D.*
Instituto Internacional en Conservación y Manejo de Vida Silvestre Universidad

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]