DISCLAIMER: This missive is devoid of semantic content.

On Thursday 23 October 2008 00:37:14 Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk wrote:
> 2008/10/23 Elf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > the definition of monotonic increase and
> > decrease relies on pairwise comparison; a sequence with one element is
> > neither increasing nor decreasing.
>
> No, it is both increasing and decreasing. A sequence is increasing if,
> for every i, j from the range of its indices such that i<j, a[i]<a[j].
> This is true for any sequence of length 0 or 1. This condition is
> equivalent to: there exist no numbers i, j from the range of its
> indices such that i<j and a[i]>=a[j]. This is obviously true.

Yes.  The second case is also true for string<? and the
sequences '() '(#\c) '(3) '(oranges).

By (lambda args (if (< (lenght args) 2) #t)) it is a desert topping and a
floor wax. And I can prove I am the pope!  ;^)

$0.00,
-KenD

Q: If you call a tail a leg how many legs does a dog have?