At Mon, 18 May 2015 07:16:39 -0400, Jay McCarthy wrote:
> On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 5:00 PM, Neil Van Dyke <n...@neilvandyke.org> wrote:
> > Can someone recommend an easy way to test Racket 9.2 pre-release on OpenWrt
> > (embedded GNU/Linux, running on a normal home WiFi router)?
> >
> > For example, is there a big tree of files that I could just copy onto a USB
> > flash drive, and run with one command, and it would dump its log to a file
> > or stdio?
> >
> > (I see "http://drdr.racket-lang.org/help";, but I don't know whether that's
> > what I should be using, nor what an easy way to use it would be.  I'd prefer
> > to run the tests disconnected from the Internet, if that matters.)
>
> DrDr is just a service used by PLT to make sure there are no software
> regressions. It isn't really designed to be usable by other people
> because the configuration is so specific.

The `raco test --drdr` tool is meant to encode the testing that DrDr
performs so that anyone can run the same tests. Also, while only some
tests are included in the main distribution, all tests are in packages.

So, to test everything in the main distribution, you should be able to
install the "main-distribution-test" package and run `raco test --drdr
.` in the "collects" and "share/pkgs" directories.

It looks like we're missing an option to `raco test` that means "all
collections", and I'll look into adding that.