Thanks to a pull request from Alexander Knauth, you can add a
RACKET_VERSION = SCOPE_SNAPSHOT to your .travis.yml build matrix:

  https://github.com/greghendershott/travis-racket/blob/master/.travis.yml#L31

Also, as with RACKET_VERSION = HEAD, you can put this version into an
allowed failures list. That way, it won't ding your overall build
status:

https://github.com/greghendershott/travis-racket/blob/master/.travis.yml#L33-L38