Thanks. I think that the problem was a weird configuration of the
package system. I'm not sure about the steps to reproduce it, but I
"reinstalled" everything and it's *apparently* fixed.

The problem was that I was editing a .scrbl file of the "racket-doc" package.

Idea of the main steps, (I'm no sure of the details). In the git
folder (don't try this at home):
* Remove all the packages with "raco pkg remove xyz"
* And "raco pkg remove --auto"
* Just in case run "git clean -fx" (or -fX?)
* Now run "nmake win32-as-is"
* Install scribble with "raco pkg scribble"
The problem is that this installs "racket-doc" from github, because it
is not registered as a package in a folder. So in spite I modify the
local "racket-doc" copy, "raco setup" uses the github copy.

I just removed all the packages (again) and ...
* Now run "nmake win32-in-places" instead of "win32-as-is"

This register the local "racket-doc" folder, and that *apparently*
solves the problem.

Gustavo