RackUnit is a good tool, but the interface it provides is pretty bare-bones.
It’s mostly just assertions, with a few grouping utilities like test-case and
test-suite. The core is solid, but I think it would be nice to have BDD-style
assertions on top, and I was wondering if such a project already existed in
some form.

I’d also be rather curious if “spec-style” testing goes against the philosophy
of Racket in any way. I know some people have strong, negative opinions about
it, but I don’t think I’ve ever heard the reasons why articulated. If anyone
expresses similar feelings, I’d be very interested in hearing them (especially
since I know plenty of people who work on Racket spend a lot of time carefully
considering language design).

Otherwise, I may consider writing such a library on top of RackUnit, which I’d
probably call rackunit-spec. Would there be any interest in such a package? I’d
be curious to know what people’s opinions are on this.

Thanks,
Alexis