Hi all,

I'm going through a library I wrote, trying to find all (transitive)
callers of a certain group of functions.

Is there any tool that will help me in this?

I'm thinking of something akin to a hybrid between racket/trace and the
profiler, where you mark the functions (like you do with trace) and then
the system records stack frames of the callers each time the functions
are called, and at the end it gives you a report (e.g. a dot script).

Problematic wrt tail calls, of course, so something a bit clever would
have to be done there.

Does this kind of thing already exist?

Tony