Hi, everyone.

I've stumbled upon some unforeseen strangeness regarding the redrawing of certain elements in the GUI framework recently.

Initially, I assumed that a set-label call for a button, for example, would redraw that button automatically, with the new dimensions and everything in mind.

When that wasn't the case, I looked for ways to force a redraw of the button, but the only things I could find were reflow-container and the associated methods. They only seem to apply to containers, however, and won't actually redraw the buttons in those containers.

The ugly hack that I had to settle on in lieu of finding a better choice is to just recreate the buttons on demand, but this brought a lot of baggage in terms of having to make sure all references still point to the button, etc., so I would've liked to have a version that simply redraws the exact same object with another label.

Any help is appreciated, as I'd like to avoid these changes becoming too ingrained in my code.

// Rickard Andersson