Yes, this is a limitation of `raco pkg` that is on my list to repair.

It happens when a file is removed from a linked package, such as the
packages in "pkgs", and only when the corresponding ".zo" file is not
yet deleted. It's not an actual conflict, because `raco setup` will
soon remove the ".zo" file, but `raco pkg` doesn't yet take future
action that into account.