2015年8月8日土曜日 15時40分15秒 UTC+9 Michael Titke:
> These procedure were necessary to represent questions like "IS THERE ANY
> stack on the table onto which I could put this card?", "Is the top card
> of ALL foundations a king?". If so then you have won! :-)

You are right, Michael. But I'm not willing to blame you and I respect you a
lot.

I think that Computer Science is perfectly human being's platonic world and old
thoughts are equal to new thoughts in terms of goodness.

I'm just interested in your post and I just want to understand its meaning
precisely.