I've noticed a usability issue with margin notes in the docs: the bolding
is misleading.

*Example*:

[image: +]Regular Expressions
<http://docs.racket-lang.org/guide/regexp.html> in The Racket Guide
<http://docs.racket-lang.org/guide/index.html> introduces regular
expressions.

*Problem*: The eye is more strongly drawn to The Racket Guide than the
relevant cross-reference. The subliminal message is "if you need
assistance *click
here*".

*Effect*: I (and presumably others) occasionally click on *The Racket Guide*
when I typically want the more specific reference. This leads to
discombobulation.

*Suggestion 1*: Flip the bolding.

[image: +]*Regular Expressions*
<http://docs.racket-lang.org/guide/regexp.html> in The Racket Guide
<http://docs.racket-lang.org/guide/index.html> introduces regular
expressions.

*Suggestion 2*: Drop the citation hyperlink altogether.

[image: +]Regular Expressions
<http://docs.racket-lang.org/guide/regexp.html> in The Racket Guide introduces
regular expressions.

While I think either option would be an improvement, on reflection I'd
prefer #2 because it makes for a simpler and less ambiguous experience.

Thanks!

Dan