I am trying to do some work with time series but not being able to find any
mention of time series in documentation nor pkgs+github I need to ask.

What is the Racket way of dealing with time series data? What data structure is
the best suited to this task? Is there any equivalent to data frames (R)?

Here is simple use case:
1. Download financial data from Yahoo Finance.
2. Apply some transformation (eg. calculate moving average)
3. Plot both original data and transformation using plot package.

Re: 3 Is there any example of plotting with x axis being the time+date
available?

Thanks

Greg