fetch-blueboxes-strs claims in its documentation it can get the text of a
Scribble bluebox, but I have no idea how to actually use it. Attempting to get
the bluebox content of "list-ref", the following all either fail or return #f:

(fetch-blueboxes-strs 'list-ref)
(fetch-blueboxes-strs "list-ref")
(fetch-blueboxes-strs '(def list-ref))
(fetch-blueboxes-strs '(def "list-ref"))
(fetch-blueboxes-strs '(part list-ref))
(fetch-blueboxes-strs '(part "list-ref"))
(fetch-blueboxes-strs 'racket/list)
(fetch-blueboxes-strs "racket/list")
(fetch-blueboxes-strs '(def racket/list))
(fetch-blueboxes-strs '(def "racket/list"))
(fetch-blueboxes-strs '(part racket/list))
(fetch-blueboxes-strs '(part "racket/list"))

The documentation doesn't include any examples, and the documentation on tags
is somewhat scattered and vague, so I'm shooting in the dark here.