Thank you,
I thought you might be exaggerating until I saw the Fox Project web page
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~fox/

Sadly I can't find fluxkit. It sometimes seems like history is written by
Google and Wikipedia. Doing a literature review is expensive and time
consuming.

> Computer science is the discipline of reinvention. Until everyone who
knows how
>to write 10 lines of code has invented a programming language and solved
the
>Halting Problem, nothing will be settled :-)

I don't blame them, this computing stuff is like magic and it's hard not to
get excited.

Kind regards
Stephen