Vishesh Yadav wrote a DrRacket plugin that automatically compiles a
program to JS via whalesong and uploads it to a server. It sounds
related to what you are describing so you may want to take a look at
his code.

The plugin code is here: https://github.com/vishesh/drracket-whalesong
in particular these lines may be of interest:
https://github.com/vishesh/drracket-whalesong/blob/master/tool.rkt#L62-L74

and the server code is here: https://github.com/vishesh/whalebin

If you want to try it out, the server is running at
bigbang.ccs.neu.edu (but seems to be experiencing temporary problems
at the moment).