That document talks about running raco pkg, although I would have
expected raco exe.  I'm guessing, but it seems like the process for
crosscompiling a racket file target.rkt would be:

1) Download a .tgz for Windows (making sure that you choose 32-bit or
64-bit as appropriate to the target machine) and unroll it into an
arbitrary directory, call it /path/to/windows.

2) Run:  raco  racket -G /path/to/windows/etc -X
/path/to/windows/collects -l- raco exe target.rkt

      What is "-l-" ?  (That's an "ell", right?  Not a 1 / pipe /
etc.)  I would have expected a space between the -l (--lib) and the
"-".  Is it a typo?

3)  Email someone the new "target" executable which they can run on
their Windows machine.

Is this right?