Hi!

I have a bug that in the Linux version of a mid-sized program (closed
source) that causes the program to immediately crash and also causes
DrRacket to immediately crash once the command key is pressed in some
editor in a tab panel of an open frame. No console output, hard crashes
to desktop. The bug exists for a while already, since at least Racket
6.5, I just didn't have the time to take a look at it yet.

I cannot give away the source code but was wondering whether there is a
way to debug this, some external debugger or commandline flag for
racket that might give me some clue, any clue whatsoever, about what's
going on.

Any advice?

Best,

Erich