Hi,

...still improving my shortwave-broadcaster-dumper... :)

I have a list with sublists of strings, which I want to concatenate.
Each sublist shall form one line of output.
I tried 'string-append', but this gives me something like this
(excerpt):
"189RikisutvarpidRas1+20000-24001234567Icelandic"
...the separating #\space is missing.

The according code looks like this (excerpt)

(apply string-append sublist)

then I found 'string-join' which has extra-parameters
to define separator of all kinds.

...but...how can I express the 'apply'-instruction...with the
addional parameters???

This looks something inbetween funny and weird:

(apply string-join sublist " ")

and racket mumbles:
apply: contract violation
  expected: list?