So as much as I know there is much love for Dr Racket, I am not the biggest
fan.  Yes I must admit some of its helper features are great for working in
racket and if I must debug something it is probably the best place to work.

Anyway was wondering what other editors people use.  I have been a vim user for
a while.  Lately navigating away from it for more IDE like tasks.  I have found
VS code on linux to actually be a pretty good racket environment with the
drracket plugin available for it.

My latest love is I have started to get into emacs.  Years ago I tried it and
didn't see the advantage over vim.  Now having been coding in racket, elisp
looks less like annoying voodoo to me.  Also I am finding all the things one
can do within emacs that are outside the scope of editing to be handy.

Anyway just curious what other editors people use.  And particularly if you use
emacs, what add ons or setup do you do for racket or scheme editing in general.

Ken