On Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 10:56:30 AM UTC+8, Philip McGrath wrote:
> Almost — thanks! (I'm sure I read over that page of the docs, but I somehow
> missed 'vscroll.)
>

> The one thing that isn't working is scrolling with the mouse/trackpad. It
> seems like I might need to override on-subwindow-char to listen for 'wheel-up
> and 'wheel-down, which I can do, but I'm not finding how to change the
> scrolling position of the panel if I do catch one of those events. (Or maybe
> there's a way to do it without implementing it myself?)

I don't think you will be able to update the scroll-bar positions.  The scroll
functionality that is implemented for panel objects is limited to automatic
scrolling and the racket GUI code would have to be updated to allow changing it
programmatically.

BTW, I am looking forward to being proven wrong on this, as I could use the
functionality myself :-)

Alex.