On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 9:57 PM, lu <luke...@gmail.com> wrote:
>   --enable-shared         create shared libraries (ok, but not recommended)
>   --enable-dynlib         same as --enable-shared

I haven't personally compiled Racket before, but these seem to be the
flags you are looking for. It seems the default behavior is to compile
a statically linked executable. For whatever reason, the distributed
Windows compile seems to be done using shared libraries instead. I
haven't used Racket on Windows, so I can't say for sure. I'm planning
to install it on my windows partition when I boot into it next time.
I'll let you know if for some reason it is statically linked (although
I highly doubt it).

--
Ethan Estrada