This is wonderful. I have not read through everything, but the bits that
I have read are well-written, insightful, and fun. I don’t know if a
book like this is enough to get people interested in building DSLs, but
if it isn’t, I’m not sure what is. I’m a tiny bit sad (or should I say
“bummed out”?) that BR eschews syntax-parse for the simpler syntax-case
patterns, but if that’s the only nit I can find to pick, it’s a good
sign.

Most of what I could say has already been said by Matthew Flatt in the
foreword, so I will not be redundant here, but I do want to thank you
for your efforts to provide a wonderful resource for Racketeers both old
and new.