On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 1:16 PM, John Clements
<cleme...@brinckerhoff.org> wrote:
> It looks to me as though this error may have nothing to do with beautiful
> racket, and that beautiful racket may have installed successfully.
>
> In particular, it looks like an error occurred while building the docs for
> ‘unlib’, and that the ‘unlib’ library is something that you had installed
> previously. Is this possible?

It's possible, though I don't remember installing it.  The system
seems to say it's not installed.

%raco pkg show unlib
Installation-wide:
 [none]
User-specific for installation "6.6":
 [none]
%

> MAJOR CAVEAT: I haven’t investigated carefully, and it’s possible that I’m
> misreading this.
>
> Regardless, I would suggest that the library is probably successfully
> installed. See if it’s working.

It is installed correctly.

%racket -l br/test
You installed beautiful-racket v1.0 correctly.