Is the y-axis on the first plot labeled correctly? It's reporting fractions
of a millisecond, but the text talks about 7 vs. 40 seconds.

Also the timings links aren't working for me:
https://www.brinckerhoff.org/img/hash-table-timings.rkt
https://www.brinckerhoff.org/img/hash-table-lookup-timings.rkt