From: racket-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:racket-users@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Damien MATTEI
Sent: lunes, 12 de junio de 2017 14:36
To: racket-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [racket-users] Turing machines

snip

Interesting but from a theoretical point of view, when i was student i
programmed a Turing machine emulator in PASCAL (still
somewhere on the net) ,
and as example i started to code in Turing states a 8bit addition number, i
stopped near the 4th bits, there was so many states...
it is interesting for students but for the theory only.

Damien