Hi everyone,

I'm looking for information on how to customize the top-level "Racket
Documentation" page generated by Scribble for a particular Racket
installation.

Specifically, I am working with a group that has now accumulated a few
internal Racket packages with documentation, as well as some documents of a
similar nature to which our developers need to refer. (Many, though not
all, of these documents are written in Scribble, and some of the developers
involved are not Racketeers.) I would like to customize the
installation-specific "Racket Documentation" page on our server — for
example, to put the documentation for our group's packages at the very top
of the list. Then I could simply serve that directory over HTTPS and give
our team, including the non-Racketeers, a convenient way to view these
documents in a central location.

(I could, of course, roll my own web page that simply linked to the
documents, but it would be nice to cooperate with Scribble's "top" link
etc., and I definitely want to avoid adding anything to our Racket package
documentation that would make them *only* work in the context of our
server.)

Is there a mechanism for doing this sort of customization?

Thanks,
Philip