Hello,

I have zero experience with Scribble, and today I have been considering using
it to document a program.
Previously, I have been using LaTeX, Markdown, and Word.

One of the first questions that comes to mind is: can I assign captions to
tables (rendered above the table) and figures (rendered below the figure)?
Can I attach numbers to them, like "Table 1. <the actually specified caption>"
and reference that table by number in the text?

I understand that since Scribble is programmable, I can work out my own procedures for
rendering and numbering, but I am looking for a more "Scribble-native" way so
that the connection between an object and its caption will not be lost after conversion
to Markdown or LaTeX.

Also, can I number the scribble-math equations with a number rendered to the
right from the equation, and reference them, too?

Best regards,

Dmitry

P.S. If I am wanting something that is counter-Racket
counter-literate-programming old-fashioned boring bureaucracy, please feel free
to let me know.