This is likely a typed-untyped interface newbie question.

Briefly, how can I write a contract that asserts that some value has a type
that is defined in an imported typed/racket library?

In more detail, I am using the math/distributions library, which is written in
typed/racket. My module is written in untyped Racket, and I'm figuring out how
to use contacts:

#lang racket
(require math/distributions) ;; this is a typed/racket library

(define my-dist (discrete-dist '(thing-one thing-two)))

(provide (contract-out [my-dist ???]))

The question is: what should ??? be?. There is a distribution? predicate but
I'd quite like to be more specific: namely, that my-dist is a discrete
distribution. In the source of math/distributions, the following type is
defined:

        (define-type (Discrete-Dist A) (discrete-dist-struct A A))

but I don't know how this might translate into my untyped module.

Any help much appreciated!

James