Hi again,

I am now trying to deal with formlets in a more principled fashion and thus
trying to implement, as Philip suggested, to use `send/formlet` and
`embed-formlet`. After a lot of tinkering, I still haven't figured out how
to actually process the formlet (without having to pass it around) with
embed-formlet. Here is the current example:

(define (debrief request)
  (define test-formlet
    (formlet
      (div "Name:" ,{input-string . => . name})
      (list name)))
  (define (response-generator embed/url)
    (html-wrapper
      `((h1 "Testing Formlets")
        (form ([action ,(embed/url testing)]
               [method "POST"])
              (p "Here is the displayed formlet")
              ;,@(formlet-display test-formlet) ;; THIS WORKS
              ,(embed-formlet embed/url test-formlet)
              (input ([type "submit"]))
              ))))

The above works without `embed-formlet` with the following definition of
`testing`:

  (define (testing request)
    (define result (formlet-process test-formlet request))
    (html-wrapper
      `((h1 "Result")
        (div
          ,(first result)))))
  (send/suspend/dispatch response-generator))

But it does not work (or I can't figure out how it works) with
embed-formlet. How do I process the formlet, with the requirement that I do
not want to refer explicitly to `test-formlet`? Or is this not possible -
in which case, what does `embed-formlet` do that `formlet-processing`
doesn't? Any working example with embed-formlet is appreciate, even if it
is not the same as mine.

Thanks,
Marc