Hi Racketeers.
I'm writing some macro code that generates submodules. I'm not entirely
sure how hygiene is maintained when creating submodules, and now I have
little idea why my macros are doing the crazy things that they are. Could
anyone give a concrete explanation on how modules work with hygiene, and
perhaps as a motivating example, why does the following code break?

#lang racket
(define-syntax-rule (define-simple-module name form ...)
  (module name racket/base
    (provide (all-defined-out))
    form ...))

(define-simple-module prices