Hey Guys,
i am relatively new to racket and i would like to use racket in my terminal.
That works out pretty well for me except one issue:
One of my functions (a recursive one that gives me the euler's number)
gives the wrong output, but only when startet in the commandline. When I
use it in drracket it works perfectly fine. Maybe that has something to do
with the fact that in drracket i get a break?
It would be nice if someone could explain whats  going on.