Thanks so much Mr. Williams.

I posted that last item then disappeared - I had one of my CPA exams (I
failed, but i always think that after an exam) & just had to force myself
not to check my email for a couple of days.

I hope it didn't take you too long.

Unless, like me, you program like some people play video games.  If so, I
hope it kept you up all night ; )