I didn't realize (though I should have) that the comment could be taken
that way.

I realize you were not writing anything about the Turing language, but the
title of the essay triggered some memories for me of what my classmates and
later my professional colleagues used to talk about.  And for some reason
this time the title made me laugh (I've read it before and did not have
that reaction).

I've been using Racket for all my hobbyist programming for a while so
there's no possibility that it could not be taught on its own merits
instead of through influence.