I've been messing around with getting a test application to open files from
Finder in OS X as a default app. The program appears to be operating
properly, except for the part where it tells me information about the file
I double-clicked. I modified the app a little so that it would print out
any args that were passed to it into an editor-canvas, but all that showed
up was an empty vector. Is there something weird with how Finder passes
files to apps, like some URI schema that my test app doesn't recognize? Or
is it something going on with how the `racket/cmdline` library operates
that is incompatible with Finder?

P.S. Running my test app from the terminal allows it to work properly, so I
wonder what's the issue.