Am 30.01.19 um 19:27 schrieb Christopher Lemmer Webber:

One very frustrating thing for me is the inconsistency between which
sexp xml representation is the "right" one, sxml or xexpr.  Different
tools support different things, and thus don't interoperate when they
easily could have.

Sounds... familiar.

IMO, it makes more sense to have sxml be the "right" one, since it has
wider user outside of just Racket, and there are some much nicer tools
available for it:

On the xexpr side, there are some very nice tools as well, in particular Matthew Butterick's Pollen:

        https://docs.racket-lang.org/pollen/

and its low-level foundation txexpr:

        https://docs.racket-lang.org/txexpr/index.html

I actually migrated code from SXML to xexpr in order to be able to use Pollen.

Konrad.