I personally think PR maybe too much (unless someone creates entire news -
also good as an option). Especially if you only wanted to post a link to a
new blog post.

But issues may work - you could simply have a button with following url:
https://github.com/racket-news/racket-news.github.io-src/issues/new?title=[submission]&body=foo

That would be the simplest solution requiring least effort.