On 31 Jan 2019, at 23:46, Christopher Lemmer Webber wrote:

I've mentioned that my goal has been to advance the
federated/decentralized social web in Racket on here before.  Here's
some news:

https://samsungnext.com/whats-next/category/podcasts/decentralization-samsung-next-stack-zero-grant-recipients/

I'm being funded for the next two years to work on this stuff! And I'm
planning on doing it all in Racket.

In fact, I'm at a hackathon right now kicking it off, and I'm on the
verge of releasing the first major demo.

Anyway, there's been some conversation about
wouldn't-it-be-nice-if-more-people-were-paid-to-do-web-dev-in-racket
so... here's one case! :)

I hope I can use this to help raise the profile of how great Racket
is for this kind of work!

Awesome -- congratulations!