Hi,

The attachments are assumed to reside in the same directory and
are reduced forms of more elaborated code.
In module try-rkt I have code that captures errors such as
to avoid an error-message being written on the current-error-port,
to retrieve the error-message and to return normally.
This works well as shown in module test-try-rkt.
However, in a scribble interaction as shown in module try-scrbl,
I get page try.html in which the interaction shows the error message
and does not show the value returned by the test-proc.

How can I make the interaction behave like in module test-try.rkt?

In module try.rkt the use of eval is necessary.
It is a strongly reduced version of a testing system
that accepts sexprs and checks the returned values, the standard output and
the error-message when an error is expected.

Best wishes, Jos

Title: Try-test

Try-test

Jacob J. A. Koot