Hi guys,
I’ve noticed that the library provides *some* syntax classes: id, str, char,
expo… for various datatypes, but not all. Obviously being such a handy aspect
of syntax-parse there’s probably a reason for this. Having spent a few days
trying to roll my own for procedure I have to suspect this isn’t a simple
thing.

What’s the rationale in not reprinting them?

Kevin