To whoever will implement a new syntax forRacket, may I give the following
resources. I really hope they are widely known and I am just stating the
obvious common knowledge.

There have been previous attempts of using an alternative syntax:
 * M-expresisons - dating to the original McCarthy Lisp paper
http://www-formal.stanford.edu/jmc/recursive.pdf,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-expression#cite_note-3
 * I-expressions - https://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-49/srfi-49.html

On a semi related note: I would also recomment this recent (2017) lecture
by Guy Steele: It's Time for a New Old Language
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCuZkaaou0Q on the most popular programming
language in computer science (definitely not Scheme as it has no compiler,
interpreter or specification)

Kind regards:
al_shopov

На ср, 24.07.2019 г. в 22:47 ч. Hendrik Boom <hend...@topoi.pooq.com>