Every October, DigitalOcean and GitHub run an event called Hacktoberfest
<https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com/>. If you sign up for it and you
open at least four pull requests on GitHub during the month of October,
you'll get a free T-shirt. To get Racketeers in the Hacktoberfest spirit,
I've organized and labeled a bunch of starter tasks in my Rebellion
<https://github.com/jackfirth/rebellion> repository with the hacktoberfest
<https://github.com/jackfirth/rebellion/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Ahacktoberfest>

label and the good first issue
<https://github.com/jackfirth/rebellion/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22good+first+issue%22>

label. Contributors welcome!

Feel free to add these issue labels to your own projects as well: any
issues labeled with a "hacktoberfest" label will show up in this GitHub
search query
<https://github.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=label%3Ahacktoberfest+state%3Aopen+language%3ARacket&type=Issues&ref=advsearch&l=Racket&l=>,

and any issues labeled with a "good first issue" label will show up in this
query
<https://github.com/search?l=&o=desc&q=label%3A%22good+first+issue%22+language%3ARacket+state%3Aopen&s=updated&type=Issues>
.