I put up an example taken from my code for Digital Ricoeur in response to
an old mailing list thread
<https://groups.google.com/d/topic/racket-users/thv2fQnd0zA/discussion>. It
is not ready for general-purpose use—in particular, I basically only have
to deal with trusted input—but here it is:
https://github.com/LiberalArtist/multipart-writing-examples

That thread also has some discussion about what a good package might want
to address and some slightly annoying differences between "normal" mime and
"multipart/form-data" used for web forms.

-Philip