My favorite way to avoid this problem is simply to choose another name, or
use `except-in` to avoid importing `set` for-label. But if you must use the
name `set` and you want it linking to racket/set most of the time (but not
this time), here is a technique I've used in the past:

#lang scribble/manual

@(require (for-label racket) scribble/eval
          (for-syntax racket
                      syntax/parse))

@(define-for-syntax (replace-helper stx orig-sym new-sym)
   (let ([content (syntax-e stx)])
     (cond
       [(list? content)
        (datum->syntax stx
                       (map (λ (child) (replace-helper child orig-sym
new-sym))
                            content)
                       stx stx)]
       [(equal? orig-sym content)
        (datum->syntax #f new-sym stx #f)]
       [else
        stx])))

@(define-syntax (replace stx)
   (syntax-parse stx
     [(_ [orig:id new:id] body:expr)
      (replace-helper #'body (syntax-e #'orig) (syntax-e #'new))]))

@(replace
  [SET set]
  @interaction[
 (let ((SET 1)) (add1 SET))])