On Mon, Jun 01, 2020 at 10:58:09AM -0400, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt wrote:
> Do you perhaps have some other binding shadowing the binding of `:`
> from Typed Racket? That produces the error message you get when I try
> it.

Not intentionally.  I'll have to look carefully for possible candidates.
Or ask DrRacket to jump to a binding occurrence.

Did that:  It wouldn't find a bining instance while that colon was
there, but complained about the syntax error I was sompaining about.
But when I removed the type specification from the let-clause and
introuced a colon elsewhere in the function as an extra parameter in
another expression, it would find the binding.  It turned out that the
binding occurrence was the colon in the tail-parameter [args : T-Size].

So I have to ask, what *is* the proper way to indicate that the
function can be called with many more parameters, which are to be
made available as a list?

Thank you for the hint.

-- hendrik