Thank you, I just implemented a UCBLogo compatible `arc`:
(define (arc angle radius)
  (let* ([alpha (* 2 (asin (/ 1 (* 2 radius))))]
         [rangle (* pi (/ angle 180))]
         [n (abs (/ rangle alpha))]
         [astep (if (> angle 0) (- alpha) alpha)])
    (tprompt
     (move radius)
     (turn (if (> angle 0) -90 90))
     (for ([i (in-range n)])
       (draw 1)
       (turn/radians astep)))
    (turn (- angle))))

Greetings.

Killian Zhuo (KDr2, https://kdr2.com)

 On Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 11:32:59 AM GMT+8, making-a-racket