One of my students asked about making the Racket docs navbar sticky and
scrollable, to help when navigating very long docs pages. I made a quick hack
and deployed it here:
  https://www.students.cs.ubc.ca/~cs-411/docs/reference/sets.html

Personally I've found it very useful. Would this change make sense for the
Racket docs generally? (With some polish by someone who is better at UX than
me?)

To implement it, I just replaced `doc-site.css` with the following

.navsettop {
    position: fixed;
    z-index: 1;
    background: #a7b0be;