Hello everyone, I hope you’re all doing well!

I wanted to share a package I’ve been working on called
drracket-custom-keybindings
<https://pkgd.racket-lang.org/pkgn/package/drracket-custom-keybindings>.
The goal of the package is to enable language creators to easily add
language-specific DrRacket keybindings. This is accomplished by attaching
information to macros that gets inspected by a DrRacket plugin during
expansion, and the plugin uses that information to register new keybindings
in the editor.

To try things out, all you need to do is install the package using: "raco
pkg install drracket-custom-keybindings"

Then open up DrRacket and feel free to paste one of the examples from here
<https://github.com/aowens-21/drracket-custom-keybindings/blob/master/kb-base/kb-base/example-macros.rkt>

or from the documentation
<https://docs.racket-lang.org/kb-base/Some_Example_Keybindings.html>.

This project is still *very much a work in progress*, and I'd love to hear
any feedback you might have after trying it out (feel free to bring up any
issues on GitHub <https://github.com/aowens-21/drracket-custom-keybindings>
as well). I'd like to see any keybindings you've written using this tool as
well, so please feel free to contact me here or on the Racket slack if you
want to chat about this project!

Best,

Alex Owens