nice, yes, I've long wanted that, in general. Like, I want to use
{erlang,ADA,haskell,typescript,go,...} but with s-expr's and macros.

One could instead perhaps leverage Graal and things like ABCL or
Clojure? You could in theory use something like XMLVM and Clojure to
at least cover C#/.net and Java. (because another layer of indirection
in a programming tool chain is never a problem, nope.) Or one could
perhaps make a gcc s-expr front end https://superuser.com/a/1198792
and somehow leverage gcc's RTL to intermix-ffi with other languages?
no idea. in this day and age i guess llvm is better? i'm a static
typing lover, and some of the languages I'd like to see targeted are
statically typed, so ideally it would be maybe something like TR
supporting the target language type system, which probably is too much
like square peg round hole -> unless one falls back to Xtend-esque
approach which would compile to source code in Java/C# and then use
the "native" compiler to type check.

???